Polyurea (Jáchal, San Juan )
Before & After
- A multinational mining company, with its industrial plant located in Jachal, San Juan. Due to international legislation, the floor of the process plant, must have a waterproof coating, to avoid polutions caused by chemical agents such as cyanide, acids etc.
- In the process plant, the existing coating presents wear, breakage and detachment, and loses its waterproofing purpuse. The client seeks a long-term solution, since the existing coverage, continuous repairs are needed and is a permanent investment of money.
- The application of polyurea, and top coat is suggested. It has the advantage of a durable coverage, as well as U.V rays and pollutants.
- In the sectors where transit forklifts, a reinforcement of polyurea was applied, to avoid the detachment of the same by the mechanical movements produced.
- The successful waterproofing, at the time of application, the client was able to start up his plant on the same day.
|Date||Location||Type of Job||Used products||Installed Surface||Time of Instalation||Client|
|2018||Gualcamayo , San Juan||Polyurea||Polyurea||1,500 m2||20 days|
[wcm_restrict plans=”gold, platinum”]
Acá va el contenido visible solo para usuarios….